A geothermal heat pump system can be installed in virtually any area of the country and will save energy and money. According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), GeoExchange systems are the most energy efficient, environmentally clean, and cost-effective space conditioning systems available (source: “Space Conditioning: The Next Frontier,” EPA 430-R-93-004, April 1993).
While residential geothermal heat pump systems are usually more expensive initially to install than other heating and cooling systems, their greater efficiency means the investment can be recouped in two to seven years. After that, energy and maintenance costs are much less than conventional heating and air-conditioning systems.
When geothermal heat pump systems are installed in commercial buildings, the state-of-the-art designs are extremely competitive on upfront costs when compared with cooling towers and boilers, and they have lower energy and maintenance costs.
In addition to their cost effectiveness, geothermal heat pump systems offer aesthetic advantages, quiet operation, free or reduced-cost hot water, improved comfort, and a host of other benefits.
Geothermal operates efficiently because the energy source, the sun, has already created the energy and stored it in the earth. Geothermal heat pumps may be referred to as geothermal energy pumps, ground-coupled heat pumps, and ground-source cooling geothermal.
How does geothermal save you money?
- 600% efficient(much, much higher than conventional heating/cooling)
- Save up to 70% on heating/cooling each month(the amount saved will speak for itself)
- There is an infinite amount of energy waiting for anyone to harness
- This system can be configured to heat your water, and your pool in addition to your home
- Our ground source heat pump will put money back into your wallet each and every day